Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Warhol, the amazing wonderdog

Yesterday I had SO much fun photographing Warhol, my friend Corinne's cute dog. We shot in my backyard so that Warhol couldn't escape. He had a blast running around the yard, through the garden, playing with Crew, and getting TONS of treats for being such a good dog. And I have to admit that this was my first successful dog shoot. I've never had a dog, and didn't know how well I would be able to control the situation. But it went so well, and I look forward to doing this more. Thanks, Corinne and Patrick! Here are some of my fave shots. Enjoy!















































2 comments:

Coco said...

the one with the stool!!! that's like my favorite hahaha! thank you again friend :)

Janie Mann said...

Wow, you have been busy with lots of shoots. I love your pictures, they're great!