Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bonneville Salt Flats

I have driven past the Bonneville Salt Flats so many times over the past 9 years. I have photographed here a couple of times, during the summer when the water is all dried up. It is a pretty amazing place. I've always loved the beauty of the perfect reflection of the small jagged mountains on the water. A couple of weeks ago we were headed out to Wendover and decided to stop and play here at the flats. The kids loved running around and trying to skip rocks like their dad. These are some of my favorite images from the flats. Enjoy.































































5 comments:

Gutchang said...

Nice pictures,cute boy

Unknown said...

I love #9 and 11 - looks like such a nice day...

Alyssa said...

beautiful!

hawsfam said...

I like the jumping picture. Fancy!

pafusion said...

"Not understood, poor souls with stunted vision oft measure giants by their narrow gauge." The breadth of your vision seems limitless.