Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lady Noir: Bu$ine$$ and Lady Noir

Last Saturday I did a couple of shoots for my friend Sharon's company, Lady Noir (www.ladynoir.net). Despite getting up at 4:30 am to prep and getting eaten alive by mosquitos, this is probably my favorite shoot that I've done in ages. With a full car and some sleepy friends, we drove out to the GSL and began shooting. Chris and Jamie were my models and we sort of created a little mini story, most of which involved a gun (ahem... i couldn't get enough of it). I had so many images to pick from (not nearly as many as Stacy, my photo friend who was there as well), and came up with these faves. Enjoy the photos and make sure to check out the Lady Noir site to get yourself some cool new threads. Thanks to Chris and Jamie, Tiffani Berrett for the makeup, hair, and styling, to Stacy for the use of her lens and for all the fantastic ideas, and to Sharon for the shirts. Yay for friends and McD's bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits after a long morning.





























































2 comments:

Ali said...

I like guns.

Bayles Clan said...

i like these also i like the hair pieces in both shoots-how can i get me one of those?