Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stripes

So.... I got the boys some new clothes. My plan was to get their Easter clothes, but the stinkin' Children's Place has so much cute stuff that I had to get these sweaters, too. I'm starting to think that I have a problem. Anyway, I thought the boys looked so cute in their new sweaters that I made them sit for a couple of shots this afternoon. It was really nice outside, so they didn't mind getting out and enjoying some fresh air for a couple of minutes. Here are some favorites of my little munchkins.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant believe how big ral is. they are so cute!

hawsfam said...

I love the hugging/choking pictures, they are my faves

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest boys. Shopping is naughty. But oh so fun. I too am a fan of the choking pictures. You can just feel the love pulsating through the shot.

Hope you are well.

Lacey said...

Your boys are so GQ Natalie, I love it! They look like so much fun!

colleen fischer said...

AAAgh! I miss the boys so much. Raleigh looks so big and Crew is my little man. Tell them I said hi and give them kisses from Coley!

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?