Sunday, February 10, 2008

Christmas!

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the whole month leading up to it. This year it seemed to fly by because I was working so much. But I had a nice break from work and got to spend a lot of quality time with Mike and the boys. We had so much fun on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We spent Christmas Eve with Trevor and his family, bowling and eating at Tres Hombres. The boys get to open one present from eachother on Christmas Eve and they can hardly contain their excitement. We got up bright and early on Christmas day and spent all morning opening presents. Then I made the boys dress in some of their matching clothes so that I could take photos of them, and they hated that, but that's what mom's are for. Here are some favorite pictures from Christmas.





















1 comment:

hawsfam said...

Nice nose picking pic. You can use that as blackmail forever.