Sunday, February 10, 2008

Buffet Style Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving 2007 with Mike's family eating and exchanging our Christmas gifts. Sounds silly, I know, but Mike's siblings both live a couple of hours away and it is our one chance to celebrate multiple holidays. I was supposed to host Thanksgiving, but I didn't think we had room for 17 people to comfortably eat and relax at our house. So Grandma Simpson and I came up with an alternative plan to eat at Golden Corral. I didn't think it would be crowded, but it was packed. I guess there are a lot of other lazy people like me who don't want to cook a big Thanksgiving dinner. Anyway, everyone had a good time and there was no mess to clean up afterwards, which is awesome. We only set the fire alarm off once when someone in our party (I won't name names) leaned on the fire exit door. Other than that it was a fantastic day and I can't wait for next year.













No comments: