Monday, November 12, 2007

The Guth Family

On Saturday I got to photograph my good friend Miranda's cute family. Miranda and I were roommates our freshman year at BYU and have miraculously managed to stay in touch over the last several years. Our kids are exactly the same ages, which always makes for interesting conversations between the two of us, complaining about the challenges of having a 3-year-old and a 2-year-old (although I still maintain that her girls are better behaved than my boys). Since they had London, their 3 year old daughter, I have taken their family photo every year. Anyway, the shoot went much better than in years past, with the weather being gorgeous and the kids being old enough to listen and understand my directions. So here are my favorites from the Guth family at the International Peace Gardens. Thanks again, Miranda and Regan! Enjoy!







































































No comments: