Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coley and Adam: The Rehearsal

The rehearsal dinner was so much fun to photograph. Crew and I were the first ones at the church and he immediately deemed it "the scary church". The church is old and beautiful, but he was sure there were monsters inside. He even made Patrick check upstairs with him just before the rehearsal. Dinner was at Brazenhead in Grandview, where Coley and Adam met several years ago. It was the perfect setting for an evening with close friends and family. The speeches were heartfelt and sincere. These are some favorite images from the dinner.
















1 comment:

holly said...

Oh my gosh! What am I doing in that picture to Crew?! You better not leave me alone with him again. Who knows what will happen to him! The pictures are amazing. I don't know how you do it. I feel like I want my own album!