Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coley and Adam: The Wedding

I don't even know where to begin! Colleen Harris is one of my oldest and best friends. On Saturday, October 27th she married Adam Fischer. I haven't known Adam for very long, but I know that they are perfect for eachother. At first, when Coley asked me to be the photographer for her wedding I was a little hesitant. I always feel the most pressure photographing my closest friends and family. I was also worried about how emotional I would be. On top of all that, my son Crew was the ring bearer and I was worried about how well he would behave through the course of the day. Of course, everything went better than expected. The entire day was perfect, except for the weather being slightly colder than anticipated. The ceremony was beautiful. I hope that these images will help Coley and Adam remember all the little moments from their wedding day... from the emotional to the hilarious. And I apologize for taking SO many pictures of Crew. I can't help myself. I had the hardest time choosing the images for this post, which is why there are so many. So please enjoy them! Congrats Coley and Adam! P.S. Coley! The photo of Crew in the bathroom is in honor of Tom.... "Don't pants me!"




















































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

natalie- you did such an amazing job. i am so glad i insisted on having my way... you as my photographer as the perfect ring bearer. i love you so much!

hawsfam said...

Coley's and Laurie's (did I spell that right?) dresses were beautiful! Nice job, Nat