Sunday, September 16, 2007

Introducing Jamon Randall Hatch

This weekend I was in Arizona shooting a wedding. I arrived Friday afternoon and as it turned out, my good friend Jared Hatch was at the hospital in Show Low with his wife Mindy, who was about to deliver their first baby. I stopped at the hospital on my way into town and was disappointed to find that there was no baby yet. Later that night I was with Colleen Hatch (Jared's mom) when she got the call that she had a new grandson! We jumped right into the car (and I accidentally shut Gerald's hand in the door.....youch!) and drove back to Show Low to see the new baby. Since I had all my gear with me, I decided to snap a few shots of the new baby boy and the proud parents. So here is Jamon Randall Hatch. He was so sweet and adorable. Congrats Jared and Mindy! You'll both make wonderful parents.
























4 comments:

threewinks said...

Love these! I really like the second one down - a very pensive pose for such a little guy ;) Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Is this Jared from STC? That is fantastic news for him. I ran into him about a year ago at the DC temple, I was there photographing wedding and he was there to video a different wedding.

Anonymous said...

Jared & Mindy!!! How wonderful! Welcome to the beautiful world of parenthood. He is just perfect! Such a handsome little guy. Love the name. Congratulations!

Melannie said...

Congrats Mindy and Jared, I can't wait to come and see the little cutie.

Love you,

Melannie