Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ali Nameth and Matt Hooper Wedding

Last Sunday, September 2, I photographed the wedding of Ali Nameth and Matt Hooper. Ali and I have been friends since 7th grade, so I was so excited when she called and asked me to be her photographer. The wedding was in McConnelsville Ohio, which is Matt's home town. The ceremony was beautiful. The entire church was filled with Ali and Matt's family and friends. This was the first time I had met Matt, but the two seem like a perfect match. I am so happy for Ali and Matt and their families. They are so lucky to have eachother. These are some of my favorite images from the ceremony, with more posts to follow from the reception. Thanks to Ali, Matt, and their families for giving me the opportunity to document their wedding.

























1 comment:

threewinks said...

Wonderful work! I love #9, with the shot of the parents. And I really really love the one of the kid with the Happily Ever After Sign... so adorable! You are awesome.