Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crew's Portfolio

Here are some shots of Crew that I took today. I have five other images already picked for his portfolio, and I'm trying to pick one last shot out of these 10. If anyone could please help me out and tell me which is their favorite image I would appreciate it. This is for a modeling portfolio, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a smile. I get attached to the images of my kids, so I would love some opinions. PLEASE HELP! I need to send this image out by Thursday, so please leave some comments to help me decide. Thanks!










11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first one is the best. Definitely. In the others he just looks like he's trying too hard.

Anonymous said...

oh man i love them all-but i kept going back to the 4th one and the last one. like when your eye keeps going to the big red dot in a painting-that was like me and these two pics! good luck!!
nanny

Anonymous said...

1,3, & 6 are my favorites. what a breathtaking child.

ashley

Anonymous said...

I like four and nine. Love you! L

Unknown said...

The second one is my favorite, but I also like the fourth one.

threewinks said...

You can tell that Crew loves being behind the camera. He is so cute! I cannot decide which ones are my favorites because there is so much personality in each and every one. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

i really like the second one!! your kids is a babe:)

Anonymous said...

4,5,6, and 7 are my favorites. I guess if I had to narrow it down more than that I'd say 4 and 7.

Anonymous said...

I know it's too late, but I like #5

Anonymous said...

Fifth from the bottom - I think he is crouching. I don't know why, but I love it.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa agrees with those who chose 4.