Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shannon and Chris: June 2, 2007



























Shannon Keys and Chris Murphy were married on June 2 at St. Brendans in Hilliard Ohio. It poured rain all morning and as I drove to the church in a huge downpour I was a little bit concerned. Although the wedding was indoors, we had plans to take the wedding party photos outdoors afterward. Everything worked out great. The ceremony was beautiful and the rain stopped before the ceremony even ended. These guys were so awesome and I wish them all the best in their new life together. Thanks to the Keys family (I love you guys!) and the Murphy's for letting me be a part of their special day.Here are some favorites from the Ceremony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual- amazing job Natalie! And Shanny you look beautiful (if you read this).

Anonymous said...

I picked the best photographer ever! Can't wait!