Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bringing Sexy Back...

































Last night we brought sexy back to industrial Salt Lake.
My friend and former classmate Kelli (Rane) Ward organized a group of photographers last month. We get together to discuss business related topics and have group photo shoots. We had our first shoot last night and it was sooooo much fun. We went downtown in an industrial area with some models and ended up on rooftops, forklifts, barrells, and heavy machinery. Our models were willing to do anything, which is awesome.
Much love to Meagan, Courtney and Heather, our models, and to the two awesome guys who put us on the roof and gave us access to a really cool location. (They are the two guys in the shot by the green machine). And of course, thanks to Kelli and Kelly for being at the shoot and for all your ideas and input. Let's do this again soon!

4 comments:

Kelli Ward said...

yours definatly give the sexy vibe better than mine. they look great. i especially like the shopping cart one and megan looking away on the green stairs. it was so fun. thanks for organizing it!

threewinks said...

These are sweet! I'm so sad I missed it. I love the one by the green equipment. They look hot!

Kelli Nicole Photography said...

I love them!! I wish I could have stayed for the shot with the guys, that looks so cool. Love the shopping cart (wish I would have shot those) and love Heather by the brown trucks! So glad I came!

Anonymous said...

Natalie you are so awesome and so good at what you do. They look so good like always. Thanks again!!!!