Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hangin' with the Fam

























I got to spend Memorial Day with most of my family in Dublin, Ohio. We got together at my parents house to spend time together, eat dinner, and watch the Jazz game. I love spending time with my family and wish that we had the opportunity to all get together more often. Here are some photos of my crazy kids, my niece Phia, my brothers Chris, Nate, Matt, and Keith (Greg didn't let me get one of him and Trevor lives in Utah), my dad, my sister-in-law Jessie, and Matt's girlfriend Courtney. Since my mom is always preparing the food for everyone I didn't get a chance to get a shot of her and of course I'm always behind the camera.




2 comments:

threewinks said...

Hey Nat. These are so much fun! I love the color/saturation you got goin' on. Nice work! Let's get together soon....

Anonymous said...

The picture of your pop scared me. Love Uncle Wade

by the way, I am getting my hip replaced on Tuesday, 7/24.