Monday, May 21, 2007

Crew's 3 Year Portraits (...and Raleigh, too)


























I took the little guys out for a shoot again today. Just trying to be a good mom and make sure that I take the required photo for each year. I know, I know... I take a million pictures of my kids. But this one is the designated 3 year old photo. So it's official.

Crew didn't want his picture taken today, but you'd never know it from the shots. That kid turns it on when there's a camera around. No joke. These are some of my favorites. Especially the dancing and jumping ones.

It kills me how much Crew looks like my brother Matt in some of these. For those of you who know my family, am I right? Especially the third from the top. I wish I had some old pics of Matt to put on here to compare. Maybe when I'm home next week I'll do that.

P.S. I thought the shirt Raleigh is wearing under his jacket was cute. This morning Mike asked me why I am dressing our boys like Debbie Gibson. Can I get a little help? Does anyone else like the shirt?

1 comment:

threewinks said...

Nat, these are awesome! Your boys are so cute and they TOTALLY know how to work it in front of the camera. Nice job!