Friday, January 22, 2010

More Franklin... and weird Crew

Since it's such a nasty, cold, windy day outside we are being creative inside. Frankie probably has no idea what to think of these strange children of mine. You might think you were tripping if you saw this strange creature too, eh? Ha ha. We tried putting the glasses on our doggie, but he didn't want anything to do with them. I guess we'll just continue making robots out of paper shreds and cereal boxes. And Frank will continue to lay around on my newly cleaned rug. :) Oh well, what are ya gonna do?







2 comments:

Christa O'Brien said...

I LOVE the second to last one, where the two are just looking at each other. That is just awesome ;)!!

hawsfam said...

Trev is jealous of the Frankster. I might be a little, too, but I haven't decided yet.