Thursday, July 23, 2009

Erin and Jaymon: July 3, 2009

On July 3, Erin and Jaymon were married at the Cottonwood Market Street Grill. It was a perfect day for a wedding. The weather was beautiful, as was the location. The ceremony went perfectly and Erin and Jaymon were so sweet together. It was really touching to see the families together and to see how happy everyone was. The music played by Erin's family during the ceremony and reception was exceptional. And I loved hearing Alyssa's (Erin's sister) toast. Congrats to Erin and Jaymon! Thanks for having me at your wedding, it was beautiful. Here are some favorite images from the day.















































































3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I just realized I never told you how much I love the photos! And these are some of the best. You did a great job, the whole family is very happy with them. Thanks for capturing this big day for my sister!

pafusion said...

It looks like the groom is about to drop his slice of cake. I realize that the kiss has him somewhat distracted to say the least.

hawsfam said...

Nat will you make me that cake for my birthday next year?