Monday, June 22, 2009

Erin's Bridals




I was really excited to shoot Erin's bridals because she said she wanted something out of the ordinary. We headed out to one of my favorite spots (as seen in several other posts) at the Great Salt Lake early (5:30) Sunday morning. Despite the rain, we got some great shots. I love how natural everything felt, with Erin's hair and dress blowing in the wind. We also got some cool shots inside the graffiti building as well. Thanks Erin, for wanting to do something fun and for being a trooper out in the wind and the rain! Here are some faves from the shoot.



















3 comments:

Ali said...

LOVE the shoes!

Alyssa said...

Natalie these are AMAZING!!!!! I know Erin will love them. I LOVE them! I can't wait to see how you shoot the wedding.

michele said...

love the pictures! i need you to take some family pictures sometime.