Monday, January 5, 2009

Crew and Raleigh

I just had to post a couple of photos of the boys in their Christmas getup. These photos were taken just after church, a couple of days before Christmas. It was so fun this year, to watch the boys and see how excited they were for the holiday season. Some of the holiday traditions that we continued this year were: making chocolates with Alisa, going to see the lights at Temple Square with friends, driving around as a family to find the best Christmas lights, and opening one gift from eachother on Christmas Eve. We really enjoy this time of year and can't wait for next year!









5 comments:

Ali said...

LOVE. them.

Amberly said...

Your kids look like they could be on a Children's Place ad. So cute! I love the sledding pics too.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog while searching "making chocolates" online. From the little you said about it I think you may be interested in a DVD on making homemade dipped chocolates. I put the URL under my name in this post so you don't have to type it in.

Ali said...

Natalie,
I sent you an award (check out alidotes).
And I DO NOT expect you to follow the award rules. I just wanted to let you know that I think you're great - no strings attached!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I love these pictures!