Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Regan Guth Family

I once again had the pleasure of photographing my good friend, Miranda's family this year. They have a new addition this year, baby Baylee, whose photos you may have seen a few posts ago. We started early on a cold Saturday morning, and the girls were fantastic, as usual. They are so adorable and fun. Miranda and I were both happy that the whole thing went off without a hitch (we are used to shooting in sub-zero temperatures). Thanks again, Guths! Love you guys! Here are my favorite images.













































































































































1 comment:

Christa O'Brien said...

I think I know the husband in this picture! I had Stats 221 with him at BYU! We sat by each other and another girl from Whitney Hall, and he was always soo much fun! That's so weird...