Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kimberly and Bud's Wedding

Ok, so I am EXTREMELY late posting this, but I shot Kimberly and Bud's wedding back in August at the beautiful San Diego Temple. I had all the images picked out to do a blog post of their wedding, but have felt like my life has been so crazy lately, and didn't get around to their post yet. Then Kim's sister (and my friend) Shelley left a nice comment for me the other day and mentioned that she loved the album that I designed for Kimberly. That's when my brilliant idea to post their album, instead of just images, hit me. This way I could show my favorite images from the wedding and at the same time, show off my album designing skills. You, too, could have a beautiful album such as this! Each album is custom designed by yours truly and printed in a flush mount leather album (photo covers available). In all seriousness (sorry about the sales pitch), these really are a great product. No sliding photos into those ridiculous mats, cool magazine style spreads... does it get any better than that? I just don't think that it does. Hope you enjoy the album... and of course, Kim and Bud's wedding. And a special "thank you" to the Badger family, for once again giving me the opportunity to spend a fabulous day with your family shooting another wedding! Can't wait until it's Jeff's turn! *If you feel like you can't see the images very well, click on the image and you can view it full size.






































1 comment:

House of Smiths said...

You are one talented sista'! I love it! The colors turned out SO well! Your so fun, we need to get together and hang out with our kids... even if we just let them run around at McDonald's or something... LOL
Shelley