Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scooters and Jumping @ Liberty Park

Raleigh's favorite birthday present this year (and possibly of all time) was his scooter that his dad got him. All through the summer he begged for a scooter. Now that he has one, he pleads with me to ride it everyday. "Mom, can we go to the church parking lot?" The parking lot is a lot smoother than our lame driveway. Anyway, one afternoon while Crew was at school, Mike and I took Ral over to Liberty Park to ride his scooter. I think he's pretty good for a 3 year old. Well, he's better than me, let's put it that way. After riding around the park for a while he wanted to jump off the steps at one of the fountains. I wish that I could be so easily entertained. Here are some favorite shots.






































































No comments: