Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hiking Donut with The Pughs

A couple of weeks ago we hiked Donut Falls with our friends, the Pughs. Jeff and Mike have been buddies since highschool. Jeff's sister Becky and her family came along, too. The kids had a great time and it was a beautiful night up in Big Cottonwood Canyon. There was not much going on with the leaves yet, but I found a few pretty colors to photograph. We made it to the falls and the kids spent all their time throwing rocks into the water. I wish we could have gone on a few more hikes this summer. There's always next year. I hope to make it up the canyon again soon while the leaves are changing.























3 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Hey Natalie!
My address is 2772 Sorraia Circle, Magna Utah 84044. And my email is casonshelley@gmail.com
Yeay, I'm excited to get it! Hope all is well... Kimberly's pictures were AWESOME!
ttyl
Shelley

Amberly said...

Cute blog! I love the pics up the canyon. It was so fun to visit with you on Sat. Your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

You've got mad skills. That camera is amazing. You never stop impressing me.

Dani