Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Christensen Family

Last Sunday I drove down to Price, Utah to photograph the Christensen family for the third year in a row. Alisa (Christensen) Haws is my sister-in-law, so it's always fun to go hang out with her family for the day. This year there were a couple of new additions to the family, Nathan (Lindsey and Sarah's new son) and Stephen (Aaron and Tracy's new son). Also, Nathan's girlfriend Joyce was there. It was a beautiful day in Price and we decided to photograph in the backyard this year instead of traveling. The photos turned out great despite the wind, the bright sun, and a few fussy kids and babies. My boys and I had so much fun, as usual, and we hope to be invited back again next year. These are some of my favorites from the shoot. Enjoy! Thanks Craig, Sue, and family!
























No comments: