Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Wicknicks

Last Saturday I got to photograph some friends of ours, the Wicknicks. Ryan, Ali, Ryker, and Jaiden all looked great and just happened to match our location perfectly with their black, white,and red ensembles. These guys are so much fun and I tried to show that in their photos. Ryker did an awesome job. I know it's hard for little guys that age to hold still and have their photos taken, but he totally impressed me. And I even managed to get some smiles out of baby Jaiden. Thanks, guys, for letting me take your family pictures. These are some of my favorites. Enjoy!































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job Natalie! I love the family shots taken in an urban, grunge location. Very cool. My favorite shot is the one of Ryker leaning against the wall with his thumbs in his pockets. So cute!

Alisa said...

These pictures of Ali and her family turned out so cute Natalie! You are truly a gifted photographer! Keep it up!

- Alisa Snarr
(Nichols Photo Lab)

Christa O'Brien said...

Hey! I found you again! Come and see us on my blog...and give me a better way to keep in touch with you!