Monday, December 1, 2008

Natalie's Bridals

On Saturday I met Natalie and her mom in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Natalie is a ski-racer and wanted her bridal portraits to be in the mountains and the snow, since she has spent so much of her life in the mountains. This could not have been more perfect. On Thanksgiving I took a drive up the canyon to scout out some locations for the upcoming shoot. There was hardly any snow. I was worried, but by the time Saturday rolled around the conditions were perfect. We started out near the bottom of the canyon, and there was no snow there, but it was beautiful. The fog and snow in the background added the perfect touch to an already beautiful location and beautiful bride. We then drove further up the canyon to find some snow to photograph in. We found it, and Natalie was such a trooper! She was ankle deep in snow for so many shots, in her heels, and didn't complain once. We had so much fun I didn't even notice the cold. Here are some of my favorite images from Natalie's bridals. Enjoy!


































































1 comment:

pafusion said...

Well, you've outdone yourself on this shoot. I especially like the closeup face against the pine bough. You should have Dave critique this project. I think these are contest quality.