Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bybee Family Reunion: 8.2.08 Downata Hotsprings

A couple of weeks ago the kids and I drove up to Idaho with my Mom and brother Greg, to attend the Bybee Family Reunion. We met at Downata Hotsprings, which was a childhood favorite place of mine. I have a lot of great memories from here, and as we pulled up and saw the giant yellow sign and the pool and grounds tucked in the trees I was reminded of old photos of my cousins and siblings, running around playing on these same old swings and slides. We didn't get to swim because we got there just as the picnic was starting. But the kids had a great time playing with their cousins and eating good food. Thanks to Uncle Garth and Aunt Yvette for planning a fun weekend! These are some of my favorite images from the first night of the reunion. Get a load of the kids faces in some of the later images! I think Crew had that dirt moustache for a couple of days!






































































No comments: