Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Benton

On Saturday I got to take photos of cute little Benton. He is three months old, and belongs to our friends, Jeff and Julia Pugh. I hadn't seen him since he was a newborn, and he's getting so big already. Ben is so adorable and he was PERFECT all through the photo shoot. Thanks, Julia, for letting me rearrange everything in the Rem and Ben's room for all the shots! These are some of my favorite images, and it was hard to choose. Enjoy!























































2 comments:

hawsfam said...

so cute nat!

Christa O'Brien said...

Hey Phat! I was just thinking of you and decided to look at your blog again. What a gorgeous little baby!

Looking back at your blog is fun to see your kids! You totally shop at The Children's Place, huh? (We have quite a few matching ensambles!) Hope life is good!