Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ashley P.'s Bridals

A couple of weeks ago I shot Ashley Pollard's bridals. We met at Thanksgiving Point and had her shoot in the Gardens. Mike, from STC, was filming a bridal video along with the photos. We had a blast, and spent a good couple of hours wandering through the gardens. I just barely got my cards back from STC, and I don't have all the images yet, but here are a couple of favorites from the evening. Ashley did awesome. She has a beautiful smile, amazing long red hair, and piercing eyes. Enjoy!








































1 comment:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Natalie,
Sorry it has taken me so long to finally contact you. I'm Kelli West (I was the redheaded photographer at Ashley & Joey's wedding)! I just want you to know how much fun I had that day. You are such a sweetheart and you were so nice to me! I really appreciated it (and your tolerance for all of my question asking)! Please keep in contact with me! My blog is www.jasonkelliwest.blogspot.com and there is a link to my photo blog from my personal blog! I hope to talk to ya soon!