Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ashley's Bridals

For those of you who don't already know, I've started shooting weddings for STC Digital again. I worked for them a few years ago, and it turns out that they needed an extra contract photographer for this summer. So this is Ashley's bridal shoot from last Saturday. It was a gorgeous day in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Ashley and her friend were total troopers. I made them climb up a giant mound of loose rocks, hike up part of the Mill B North trail (which is really steep) and stand in the middle of the S curve. For those of you who don't live in Utah and have never been up Big Cottonwood Canyon, the S curve is not generally a place to stop and take photographs. Utah drivers are insane and take this curve way too fast. Basically I'm praising Ashley for not being a pansy. We did anything to get the shot. And we got the shot. Ashley looked fantastic and I'm so glad that we did things the average girl might not do in a wedding dress. These are some of my favorite images from the shoot. Enjoy!













































































1 comment:

hawsfam said...

Gorgeous! I really like the sort of fuzzy ones at the end, and the pink shoes.