Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Raleigh and his cars

Last night I heard Raleigh talking in his room. So I went in to check on him and found him lining up all of his cars on the road rug. He was talking pretty quietly, so I moved in closer to hear him. As he placed each car on the rug he would say in his most annoyed voice "MOVE, people!" I couldn't help laughing out loud. Those of you who know me well know that I am not a very patient driver. I wonder where he got that from? Hmmm. I guess I need to watch what I say a little bit closer....although it definitely could be worse!








2 comments:

Andrew said...

Natalie-
Your boys are too cute! I miss them. Keep putting good stories up, they make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

What is your secret? This must have been a day when Crew was at pre-school or Raleigh would never be able to line up that many cars without Crew taking them. This set tells a story (something I'd like to see in more photos).