Monday, March 26, 2007

Easter Green: Part I


















The weather is supposed to turn cold tomorrow, so I wanted to take advantage of one last warm day to get my boys Easter photos taken. I bought them some GREEN clothes and took them downtown for the shoot. Needless to say, they looked very handsome. Raleigh didn't last too long before the meltdown, so he spent a lot of the afternoon in his stroller yelling at me that he wanted out. He still doesn't take direction very well when I'm photographing him (like most 18 month old kids) so whenever I sit him somewhere, he's up and running before I can put the camera up to my face. Arrrggg. Several people got a good chuckle from my attempts to pose these two rascals together. Better luck next year.

...More to come when I get the film developed from my Bronica.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie, I love these pictures. Those two crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...thanks for posting them...they look really lovely...and well as Easter is also coming up in a while now also visit my blog on Easter Wishes sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

Unknown said...

You have two very good looking models! Your kids are great, and your photography is excellent, as always. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how adorable they are. I am going to Utah and kidnapping your children!

Anonymous said...

Natalie, Great pictures! Thanks for letting us know about them. Make sure you let your Dad know.
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Nat! Those two look like a couple of hooligans strait outta Glasgow.

threewinks said...

These are awesome. Love the ones of Crew being funny and posing. Where did you take these? Can't wait to see the ones from your Bronica.