Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Alfrey Girls












What cute girls! I went to the Alfrey home in Riverton to photograph the new baby, Magee. I was worried that the shoot might be a challenge... Magee wasn't too happy as mom was getting her dressed. But as soon as we plopped her in the bucket she was all smiles. The twins are so sweet and were happy helping with baby's first shoot. By the time we added Saydee and Kylee in, Magee was EXHAUSTED! Her little head kept slowly nodding forward until she finally gave in to the urge to take a nap.




This was my third shoot with the Alfrey family and they are awesome! I so look forward to capturing more moments as the girls grow up!

3 comments:

threewinks said...

Yay Natalie! I'm so glad you got your blog started. What cute girls. I love the ones of the baby :) Can't wait til you get your website up and running.

stace

Jonathan Canlas said...

blogs are sooooo 2007. just like twins are soooo 2005. keep the posts coming!

Anonymous said...

I'm still partial to the Two Boys in a Tub. Cedar Fort has a pet Bambi. The fawn was found next to its mother and restored to health. Now it plays with the kids in the neighborhood. You may want to get some pictures of him some time. He's not too good at keeping appointments though.